Thursday, July 30, 2009

Things change

As i prepare my bed last night i suddenly realize that there's a lot of things that did change to my life. Before i only sleep in the floor with a mat, but now i do sleep in a nice bed with lots of pillows. Before if i want to eat something i really got to beg to my mom and dad for some money. But now that I'm grown up and have a nice job i can buy what i want. Lots of things really do change physically and emotionally. Before I'm always too worry about a lot of things and i always get hurt with just a simple things so easily. But now i see lot of things in a mature way. I didn't get too emotional when there are some things that happened that i didn't like. Things really do change in lot of ways even if its good or bad. I guess getting to lots of experience do help it deciding if we will do thing in good or bad way. Some say change are for the best. For me i guess it is really for the good. I'm sure life will be so boring doing or having the same thing over and over again. Even though sometimes we do look bad the past and wish we still have some of the best part of it. We got to see the reality that the past is past already and we all got to look forward to the future. Life is not like a computer that if there something wrong you can fix it or reformat it to make it go back to what it was the first time. Although life is in someway like a computer that you can back up the important file. You can back all the important things and happenings in your life in your memory, if you have a good memory though. But if what had happened is really a big thing for you I'm sure it will be in your memory forever.
I really don't know if its true that when you die you did lose all the memory in your life, i wish it wasn't true. And that memories do stay specially all the good things that had happened. I guess it did stay because there are time that we felt a dejavu, like we are in a same place already even if we knew from our self that we just got to that place. Or sometimes we feel that we are an reincarnation of someone so popular long time ago. I guess the memory of our previous life do come hunt us.
When we grow and mature we see things in a different way. Changes really do good things to other people but to some it did something bad too. I hope what had change in your life are all in a good way. And even if sometimes you wish you can get back the time, i guess you have to move on and try to fix things if possible or just get over all the pity stuff and live with it.

0 comments: